Priority Appraisal is experienced in litigation support and expert witness services. Clients who have used our expert testimony
services include government agencies, tax entities, financial institutions, legal and accounting firms and many other businesses. In
many cases, our independent, supportable analysis has allowed clients to settle cases without going to court.
Although an appraiser must remain unbiased in performing an appraisal of a property, we can consult with you and advise you about the
relative strength of an appraisal presented by opposing parties. We can also perform additional research and analysis to support or
discredit assumptions or conclusions.
Some examples of issues we have experience with include:
- • Valuation of "stigmatized" property
- • Valuation as of a date in the past
- • Valuation for condemnation and eminent domain cases
- • Effect on value of properties with history of flooding
- • Estate settlement
- • Effect on value caused by insect infestation
- • Valuation for divorce, partnership, taxation issues etc.
With our experience and proven track record we are ready to take on any type of appraisal assignment and our appraisal values stand
up under the most severe scrutiny.