We begin with an inspection of the property. During this process, we will come to your home and measure it, determine the layout
of the rooms inside, confirm all aspects of the home's general condition, and take several photos of your house for inclusion in
the report. On the home's interior, pick up any clutter and make sure we can find our way to things like furnaces and water heaters.
In the yard, trim any bushes so we can be free to get an accurate measurement of outside walls.
The following items, if available, will help your appraiser to provide a more accurate appraisal in a shorter period of time:
- • A plot plan or survey of the house and land (if readily available).
- • A list of any personal property that is part of the home and you intend to be sold with the home, such as a oven, or a washer and dryer, if applicable.
- • Most recent real estate tax bill from Maricopa and or legal description of the property.
- • A list of any major home improvements and upgrades, the amount of their purchase and date of their installation (for example, the addition of central air conditioning or roof repairs) and permit confirmation (if available).
- • Locate copies of the current listing agreement, broker's data sheet and, in the event of a pending sale.